You're here

Shop » Current Wines » 2015 DARE by Viader Merlot (750ml)

Shop

2015 DARE by Viader Merlot | Item No. ME157

2015 DARE by Viader Merlot
Item No. ME157 | In Stock - Ships When Available

Our inaugural vintage, the 2015 DARE by Viader Merlot showcases the quality and structure available from this classic Bordeaux varietal.

price $75.00

Details

Have a Question?

2015 DARE by Viader Merlot (750ml)

Our inaugural vintage, the 2015 DARE by Viader Merlot showcases the quality and structure available from this classic Bordeaux varietal. Our winemaker Alan Viader sourced the grapes for this special bottling from vineyards all over Napa Valley in order to bring together the best characteristics of Merlot.  

Winemakers' Tasting Notes: Garnet in color, this wine has rich aromas of ripe dark fruit like huckleberry, blueberry and Bing cherry, accented with herbal undertones and dried rose petals. Powerful red and blue fruit, such as strawberry and plum, meet cedar, baking spices and chocolate on the nose. Its lush crisp acidity expands into a mouthful of round and tongue-coating tannins that dance on the palate. A subtle hint of vanilla rounds the finish. Drink Now - 5 years

Varietal Breakdown: 100% Merlot

Production: 10 Barrels

Appellation: Napa Valley

Food Pairing Suggestion: Herb-crusted Roasted Pork Tenderloin

Have a Question?

Thank you for your inquiry! I look forward to answering your questions. If you need more immediate assistance, please call the winery directly at (707) 963-3816 ext. 0 and we will be happy to assist you.

Warmly,
Janet Viader 

--
Janet Viader
VIADER Napa Valley
T: 707.963.3816x107

Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Your privacy is important to us. We do NOT share your information.
See our Privacy Policy for details.
Close
Just Added:

2015 DARE by Viader Merlot (750ml)

Price:
Reg. Price: $75.00
Quantity:
Total:
items in cart
Cart Total: